Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Disciples of Discipline
Click here for an archive of Cramer's "Mad Money" recaps.
Editor's note: The following is a recap of a "Mad Money" episode that originally aired Dec. 26, 2006.
To make money in the market, people need more than good stock picks and good advice about the state of the market, Jim Cramer told viewers of his "Mad Money" show. "They need discipline."Regular fans of "Mad Money" should be familiar with
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV