Top Rocket Stocks for Week of Nov. 19
Another stock I like going into this week is Aluminum Corp. of China (ACH). Down 35 points from its all-time high of about $90 a share back in October, this stock has been unfairly sold off, and thus I am looking for a snapback rally into next week.
ACH operates in two bull markets: China and aluminum, and although it is a bit riskier than an Alcoa, ACH certainly has the potential to ramp more than 10 points in a single day. Currently sporting a book value of $50 a share, ACH is poised for a snapback rally as investors come back to the global-growth-story stocks.
Also worth look at this week is online advertising company ValueClick (VCLK). As GDP decreases, advertising from companies in general increases. And as more adverting moves away from old media to new media, ValueClick is the perfect company to own. On Friday, Citi upgraded ValueClick to a buy rating, putting a price target on the stock of $30.
ValueClick has also been rumored as a possible buyout candidate from the likes of Google (GOOG) and Microsoft (MSFT). Down almost 50% from its all-time high back in June, ValueClick stock offers investors a great short- and long-term play.Also worth checking out is Target (TGT), which Cramer recently called "the gold standard of shopping because of its variety and excitement" and "the Wal-Mart killer."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV