Thursday's Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades
Melco PBL (MPEL) numbers raised at Jefferies. Price target bumps up to $21 from $20 and FY 2008 eps estimates lift to $0.26 from $0.25. Reiterates Buy rating.
Network Appliance (NTAP) numbers raised at UBS. Price target lifts to $33 from $32 and FY 2008 eps estimates upped to $0.83 from $0.74. Reiterates Buy rating.
Network Appliance 2008 estimates increased at Goldman to $0.90 from $0.82 following strong top- and bottom-line quarterly results. See momentum continuing into January quarter but note uncertainty surrounding U.S. commercial demand. Maintained Neutral rating.
Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) cut from Focus List at JP Morgan. Stock is already pricing in the deteriorating chicken market, but near-term upside remains limited. Overweight rating.Qualcomm (QCOM) 2008 estimates trimmed at Goldman to $1.85 from $1.91. See stronger than expected impact from litigation/Nokia and lightly lower QCT margins. Maintained Buy rating and $58 target. VeriSign (VRSN) price target raised at Goldman to $33 from $30 following analyst day that highlighted company's intent on slimming down, divesting non-core assets. See potential positives but note transition risks and difficulty in valuing the changing business on a long-term basis. Maintained Neutral rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV