DuPont Affirms Outlook
DuPont (DD) reaffirmed its full-year earnings expectations, despite lower demand from domestic housing and auto markets.
The chemical conglomerate said it expects to earn $3.06 to $3.11 a share, which includes a 9-cent-a-share charge taken in the third quarter
DuPont expects strong fourth-quarter sales growth outside the U.S. to more than offset the lower U.S. demand.
The company anticipates pretax operating income will grow substantially from last year's fourth quarter, reflecting continued execution of its "growth strategies and productivity initiatives" partially offset by higher ingredient costs.Shares of DuPont closed Tuesday off 30 cents to $46.10.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV