Funds That Hold Top Five Value Stocks
Each weekday, TheStreet.com Ratings compiles a list of the top five stocks in five categories -- fast-growth, all-around value, large-cap, mid-cap and small-cap -- and publishes these lists in the Ratings section of our Web site.
For investors who prefer the diversification offered by mutual funds to owning individual stocks, here are some of the biggest holders of the companies that were on our list as of Tuesday, Nov. 13.
L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL):
(EGRWX) Eagle Growth allocated about 7.14% of its total portfolio to the stock as of Feb. 28, according to Thomson Financial.(ANHCX) Ancora Homeland Security allocated about 4.06% of its total portfolio as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. Johnson Controls (JCI): (FSAVX) Fidelity Select Automotive allocated about 6.85% of its total portfolio as of Feb. 28, according to Thomson Financial. (NRVCX) New River Core Equity allocated about 3.3% of its total portfolio as of Aug. 31, according to the company Web site. Parker-Hannifin (PH): (CMEIX) Capital Management Mid-Cap Institutional Report allocated about 2.72% of its total portfolio as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. (QMCVX) Quaker Mid-Cap Value allocated about 3.11% of its total portfolio as of Sept. 30, according to the company's Web site. Hewlett-Packard (HPQ): (FDCPX) Fidelity Select Computers allocated about 18.24% of its total portfolio as of Feb. 28, according to Thomson Financial. (SWTFX) Schwab Technology allocated about 7.71% of its total portfolio as of Oct. 31, according to the company Web site. Telmex-Telefonos de Mexico (TFONY) is not widely held by U.S. mutual funds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV