Wednesday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
What are the most oversold stocks in the Russell 1000?
Stockpickr's System Trades of the Day includes trades this morning on First Solar (FSLR) and Netflix (NFLX), among others.
Wow, there's a $160 price target on Research In Motion (RIMM).
Wall Strip looks at all-time low company Trump Entertainment (TRMP).
The rumors in these financials may be buying opportunities.
Notable Calls discusses the new price target on Global Sources (GSOL).
As usual, Jim Rogers believes things are going from bad to worse.
Paid Content reviews the latest on Jeff Bewkes, new CEO of Time Warner (TWX).
Sramana Mitra again discusses the valuation of Qualcomm (QCOM)
Check out some possible plays for Wednesday.
Keep track of Cramer's Four Horsemen of China.
It had to happen: the Japanese love hotels go public.
Ticker Sense notes that the 10 largest companies in the world contain hardly any U.S. names.
The top 10 domain names sold in October, including rebate.com, cab.com and invention.com.
Tim Sykes has some potential bounceback plays and some Alibaba-hype plays, including Global Sources and Sohu.com (SOHU).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV