Hot Trader Pabrai's Top Value Stocks
Who is Mohnish Pabrai, what stocks does he own and, more importantly, why should you care?
The Mohnish Pabrai portfolio is the 10th most-viewed portfolio at Stockpickr.com and the fifth most viewed portfolio of individual traders after Warren Buffett, George Soros, Carl Icahn and T. Boone Pickens.
Pabrai manages the $300 million Pabrai Fund using a deep value approach. His fund has generated an average annual return of roughly 25% since its inception in 1999. Stockpickr has sorted through Pabrai's holdings and compiled a list of Pabrai's Top Stocks ranked by their price/earnings-to-growth (PEG) ratios. Generally speaking, the lower the PEG ratio, the more undervalued the stock.
At the top of the list is CompuCredit (CCRT), with a very low PEG of 0.4. This credit and financial services company just reported that it expects earnings of 80 cents to 90 cents a share for the latest quarter. However, $1.30 a share was estimated by analysts. The stock has a P/E ratio of 23.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV