Stocks That Ken Fisher, David Dreman Agree On
Ken Fisher is head of Fisher Asset Management, a $30 billion money management firm. He is also a pioneer in the use of the price-to-sales ratio. He has been bullish on the stock market for several years.
Dreman is founder and chairman of Dreman Value Management, which uses a contrarian value-investing approach to money management, generating an average annual return of 17% with its Large-Cap Value Fund since inception.
Stockpickr has compared and contrasted the portfolios of both investor-columnists and come up with a list of the stocks that Fisher and Dreman agree upon as well as other individual recommendations that offer price/earnings-to-growth (PEG) ratios below 1.5. These stocks are compiled in the Dueling Columnists portfolio.Anadarko Petroleum (APC) is one of the stocks that both Fisher and Dreman agree upon. This Houston-based oil and gas company reported third-quarter earnings Monday night that showed a drop in profit and revenue. The company just won a major case against the Department of the Interior, relating to Kerr-McGee, which Anadarko took over last year. The stock has a
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV