Funds That Hold Top Five Small-Caps
Each weekday, TheStreet.com Ratings compiles a list of the top five stocks in five categories -- fast-growth, all-around value, large-cap, mid-cap and small-cap -- and publishes these lists in the Ratings section of our Web site.
For investors who prefer the diversification offered by mutual funds to owning individual stocks, here are some of the biggest holders of the companies that were on our list as of Friday, Nov. 2.
CAM Commerce Solutions (CADA):
(BPLSX)Robeco Boston Partners Long/Short Equity Fund allocated about 2.57% of its total portfolio as of June 29, according to the company's Web site.LSI Industries (LYTS): (HRVIX)Heartland Value Plus allocated about 3.3% of its total portfolio as of Sept. 30, according to the company's Web site. (FNSVX)Frontegra Netols Small-Cap Value allocated about 1.10% of its total portfolio as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. Washington Banking (WBCO) is not widely held by mutual funds. Dynamex (DDMX): (ATIAX)Aim Trimark Small Companies Fund allocated about 3.45% of its total portfolio as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. Axsys Technologies (AXYS): (RYDFX)Royce Discovery Service allocated about 1.5% of its total portfolio as of Sept. 30, according to the company's Web site. For a description of the top five small-cap stocks and an explanation of their ratings, click here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV