You Ask, Cramer Answers
On Stockpickr Answers Thursday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
Wabtec (WAB): I bought 75 shares at $40, and 125 shares at $35. I had a price target of $48 even before the company raised full-year guidance, yet the price action is less than stellar.
I took my gains in lululemon athletica (LULU), but I can't find any new that would indicate why the stock is falling like a lead rock out of the sky.
- Holy volatile dryshippers, Batman!
Bigband Networks (BBND):
What do you think?
McDermott International's (MDR) price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio is still way low relative to Foster Wheeler (FWLT) and Fluor (FLR), and McDermott consistently surprises to the upside.
What do you think?
- We all know that the U.S. economy is slowing. Do the Procter & Gamble (PG) numbers make you more bearish on the U.S. economy than you were before?
What's your take on Carolina Group (CG)?
Is it still worth hanging on for the possibility of increased dividend?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV