The Top Dividend Stocks of the Week
Several companies increased their dividends in the past week, signaling that their businesses are still strong and growing. A couple of names even increased their dividends by 40% or more.
Stockpickr has reviewed the entire list of dividend-raisers and narrowed down the list to the stocks with the greatest dividend increases in the Top Dividend Increases for the Week portfolio.
One of the names on this week's list is DuPont (DD). The biotech and electronics conglomerate increased its quarterly dividend by 11% to 41 cents a share. It has paid 413 consecutive quarterly dividends since 1904. The company, which recently announced a nanotechnology alliance with Morph Technologies, Integran Technologies and PowerMetal Technologies, offers a
DuPont is part of the Cramer's AG Stock Picks portfolio, which contains the agriculture-related stocks that Jim Cramer likes. Other stocks in the portfolio include Bunge (BG), a fertilizer company that pays a small yield of 0.6%, and Deere (DE), a farm equipment company with a yield of 1.4%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV