Tuesday's Small-Cap Winners & Losers
Ultra Clean (UCTT), a Menlo Park, Calif., semiconductor firm, lost 12.1% to $13.55 after its third-quarter profit dropped 36% from last year to 16 cents a share, or $3.5 million -- 9 cents shy of analysts' targets. Revenue, at $95.5 million, was also lower than expected.Also slumping on below-par financials was IHOP (IHP). The Glendale, Calif., pancake purveyor said third-quarter income totaled 60 cents a share, excluding items, on $91.4 million in revenue. Analysts were looking for 68 cents a share on revenue of $93.2 million. Shares were off 3.9% to $61.04.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV