Funds That Hold Top Five Value Stocks
Each weekday, TheStreet.com Ratings compiles a list of the top five stocks in five categories -- fast-growth, all-around value, large-cap, mid-cap and small-cap -- and publishes these lists in the Ratings section of our Web site.
For investors who prefer the diversification offered by mutual funds to owning individual stocks, here are some of the biggest holders of the companies that were on our list as of Tuesday, Oct. 23.
L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL):
(EGRWX)Eagle Growth allocated 7.14% of its total portfolio as of Feb. 28, according to Thomson Financial.(ANHCX)Ancora Homeland Security Fund allocated about 4.02% of its total portfolio as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. Parker-Hannifin (PH): (CMEIX)Capital Management Mid-Cap fund dedicated 2.72% of its total assets to Parker Hannifin as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. (STRGX)Stratton Multi-Cap allocated 1.71% of its portfolio as of March 31. Petrobras-Petroleo Brasileiro (PBR): (PRLAX)T. Rowe Price Latin America allocated 3.99% of its assets as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. (ODMAX)Oppenheimer Developing Markets fund allocated 2.05% of its assets as of Feb. 28, according to Thomson Financial. Deere & Co. (DE): Deere made up 2.84% of (ATAFX)American Trust Allegiance Fund as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. (EIVAX)Evergreen Intrinsic Value fund allocated 3.12% of its assets as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. Hess (HES): (FSTEX)Aim Energy Fund allocated about 4.40% of its total portfolio as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. (PINDX)Pioneer Independence Fund allocated 3.09% of its assets as of Feb. 28, according to Thomson Financial. For a description of the companies and an explanation of their ratings, click here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV