Check Into This Hot China Hotel Story
Most of us live in cities, so we take them for granted. But around the world, it is a relatively new phenomenon. By the end of next year, 3.3 billion people -- slightly more than half of humanity -- will be living in an urban environment. And the United Nations says that 5 billion people will live in cities by 2030.
As you might expect, China is the main story in this major change in global social organization. City dwellers there earn an average of $1,500 per year, which is four times the amount that rural dwellers earn, according to Jim Williams of the Williams Inference Center, a Massachusetts think tank.
So as farmers decide to give up their plows and head to cities to find better-paying work, you can bet that there must be major changes in the way the country is organized.
You have heard all about the infrastructure plays in emerging markets, ranging from steel and copper to cement and airports. But another angle you may not be so familiar with is the rising need for more hotels as people travel more than ever before.The industry worldwide is so hot that
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV