Best-Performing Funds Over the Past 20 Years
A fractional difference in annual performance can have a huge impact over long periods of time. For example, the Vanguard Health Care Fund's 20-year annualized performance is only 87 basis points (0.87 percentage points) better than the next best performer, yet over 20 years a $10,000 initial investment in that fund ended up worth $31,266 more than that of the runner up.A differential in returns of less than a percentage point rewarded investors with a holding worth a total of 16.2% more -- $224,703 vs. $193,436 -- when held for 20 years. That's something to keep in mind before downplaying "minor" percentage differences in factors such as expense ratios when evaluating funds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV