Funds That Hold Top Five Mid-Caps
Each weekday, TheStreet.com Ratings compiles a list of the top five stocks in five categories -- fast-growth, all-around value, large-cap, mid-cap and small-cap -- and publishes these lists in the Ratings section of our Web site.
For investors who prefer the diversification offered by mutual funds to owning individual stocks, here are some of the biggest holders of the companies that were on our list as of Thursday, Oct. 18.
(HFCGX)Hennessy Cornerstone Growth Fund allocated about 1.10% of its total assets to the stock as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial.(LSEQX)Leuthold Select Equities Fund allocated about 1.06% of assets as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. Ladish (LDSH): (STDIX)Wells Fargo Advantage Discovery Fund allocated about 2.46% of its total portion as of Jan. 31, according to Thomson Financial. (TESAX)Touchstone Small-Cap Growth Fund allocated about 1.76% of its total portion as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. Gorman-Rupp (GRC): (WMKSX)Wesmark Small Company Growth Fund allocated about 1.76% of assets as of Jan. 31, according to Thomson Financial. (PEQIX)Pioneer Equity-Income Fund allocated about 1.76% of assets as of Feb. 28, according to Thomson Financial. FactSet Research Systems (FDS): (RIVSX)River Oak Discovery allocated about 1.35% of assets as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. (JSCAX)Julius Baer U.S. Small-Cap Fund allocated about 2.15% of assets as of Jan. 31, according to Thomson Financial. Tupperware Brands (TUP): (ESVAX)Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Small-Cap Value Fund allocated about 2.99% of assets as of Jan. 31, according to Thomson Financial. (VSVAX)Viking Small-Cap Value Fund allocated about 3.21% of assets as of March 31, according to Thomson Financial. For a description of the companies and an explanation of their ratings, click here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV