Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Score With comScore
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
China Digital (STV): "STV is too risky. ... That's too risky a business. ... I like Baidu (BIDU). I like Focus Media (FMCN). And I like China Mobile (CHL). I'd rather see you in Global Sources (GSOL), that's a buy. You want to go with that one."Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE): "I found this hard to analyze. ... They actually talk about how much natural gas they're pumping as their revenue metric. I don't like it. ... I say Don'tBuyDon'tBuy. ... There's no financials. ... I'm never gonna recommend a stock that has financials I can't decipher." comScore (SCOR): "We're up about eight bucks in a nanosecond on that one. But I think it goes higher. ... By the way, Google (GOOG) is up huge, eBay (EBAY) is up huge. That's good news for comScore. More people on the Net is good news for comScore." Raytheon (RTN): "Hey, listen, the last two days, I've been pulling the trigger on Raytheon. ... This is the cheapest defense stock out there. ... This is the defense stock that hasn't run as much as the other ones. ... I like this one best."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV