Jim Cramer's Stop Trading! Sell New York Times
Sell New York Times (NYT), Jim Cramer said Wednesday on CNBC's Stop Trading! segment.
Cramer likened the newspaper publisher to a university and said "you can't own it" because the business needs to be downsized and the dividend is likely to be cut.
Cramer likes Freeport McMoran (FCX) because it's a good international commodity play.
Cramer likes Lundin Mining (LMC), which he called the best play on industrial demand for lead.Cramer says "enough is enough" at Chipotle (CMG), whose shares have more than doubled this year at a recent $123. But he likes Coke (KO), which he said is going to $60 Friday from a recent $58.53.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV