Jim Cramer's Stop Trading! Sell New York Times
Sell New York Times (NYT), Jim Cramer said Wednesday on CNBC's Stop Trading! segment.
Cramer likened the newspaper publisher to a university and said "you can't own it" because the business needs to be downsized and the dividend is likely to be cut.
Cramer likes Freeport McMoran (FCX) because it's a good international commodity play.
Cramer likes Lundin Mining (LMC), which he called the best play on industrial demand for lead.Cramer says "enough is enough" at Chipotle (CMG), whose shares have more than doubled this year at a recent $123. But he likes Coke (KO), which he said is going to $60 Friday from a recent $58.53.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV