Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Smile With Align Technology
Click here for an archive of Cramer's "Mad Money" recaps.
It's time to take a look at the play on beautiful smiles, Jim Cramer told viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Tuesday.
Cramer focused on Align Technology, (ALGN) whose proprietary system for straightening teeth, Invisalign, calls for people to wear a series of plastic aligners for nine to 18 months.Within the dental business, Invisalign "is heralded as the best of the best," Cramer said, adding that the stock has been on an "incredible" run. For the last two quarters, Align has blown away its numbers. When it reports again in the next few weeks, Cramer expects it to beat earnings for a third time in a row. Align, he said, knows how to beat estimates and then raise them. Although Align stock is expensive, Cramer told viewers to keep in mind that the Street has "consistently underestimated" it. On Aug. 29, Jeffries downgraded Align because of new competition, but Cramer predicts "the shorts will not need braces, but implants or dentures because they're going to get kicked in the teeth with this one."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV