You Ask, Cramer Answers
On Stockpickr Answers Wednesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- You recently recommended Bank of America
(BAC) because you believe it will take over the mortgage market and buy Countrywide
Would you buy call options on it?
- I bought Cleveland-Cliffs
(CLF) in mid-August.
Do I sell it now? Does it go to $120 in the first quarter next year?
- I'm thinking about adding more Nova Chemicals
(NCX) at these levels.
Is a takeover the only way to win or are you expecting big numbers too?
- I'm very bullish on Cubic
(CUB) and Sigma-Aldrich
What say you?
- What's Cramer's opinion of Hershey (HSY)?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV