Tuesday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
I'm starting to really like all the fast-food stocks.
Jim Cramer answers questions on NYSE Euronext (NYX), Caterpillar (CAT) and more.
Stockpickr's System Trades of the Day include trades on Lincare Holdings (LNCR) and Synopsys (SNPS).
What does Google (GOOG) at $700 look like?
Mark Cuban continues his quest for dominance in Dancing with the Stars.
I had no idea China's richest person was a 26-year-old woman.
Who names these companies? Hilary Kramer continues her hunt for uber-trending stocks and homes in on water company Veolia (VE).
Howard Lindzon doesn't want to miss the China boat and is loving Sina (SINA).
And, if you missed them, check out this week's rocket stocks.
The Talented Blonde finds the ultimate kitchen stock.
Wall Street Mayhen loves domain name company Marchex (MCHX).
Morgan Stanley's favorite short idea is U.S. Steel (X).
Can New York Times (NYT) makes its way into Web 3.0?
Canada plus oil equals the highest-yielding Canadian royalty trusts.
Created in 1994, here is the really big button that doesn't do anything.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV