e-Future Jumps on Beijing Pact
Shares of e-Future Information Technology (EFUT) soared more than 40% after the China-based supply chain-management software company said the Beijing Tourism Group has licensed one of its products.
The tourism group will use e-Future's ONE Visual Process Management Solution to centralize purchasing and optimize the performance of some of its business segments. Financial terms weren't disclosed.
e-Future jumped $8.88, or 47%, to $27.88 Wednesday. Volume was much heavier than normal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV