10 Secrets of 'Coupon Queens'
You can clip a lot more off your grocery bill if you know where to look.
There are approximately 300 billion coupons distributed in the U.S. every year, and they offer $3 billion in savings. While there is a lot of free money floating around, only 1.26% of all those coupons are
You may have read articles or heard about people who
Here are 10 secrets of so-called "Coupon Queens" and how they are able save so much:1. Stack coupons: Coupon Queens don't use a coupon unless they are able to save more than the discount on the coupon. They end up "stacking" the coupon upon other discounts that are available. The average consumer uses a 50-cent coupon when he or she happens to be in the store, has the coupon and needs the item the coupon is for. If that item costs $2, then the shopper would use the coupon and buy the item for $1.50. Not a Coupon Queen. She would instead wait until that $2 item is on sale for $1 and go on a day when the grocery store is doubling coupons to get the item for free. If the item is offering a rebate at the same time, the Coupon Queen might even make money buying it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV