Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Best BuyBuyBuy
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening:
Jones Soda (JSDA): "They stunk up big time! ... I want you to stay away. Do me a huge favor. I got Coca-Cola (KO) at a 52-week high, I got PepsiCo (PBG). ... We got not one but two great soda companies. Let's not trade down."Investools (SWIM): "That is a really good situation. ... I say two thumbs up to that. ... I like Investools." Melco PBL Entertainment (MPEL): "No! No! No! No! No! When it comes to the casino business, they know nothing and yet they're in it!" Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): "You got a window of opportunity to own this stock between now and January, but then we're gonna SellSellSell. It's at 9. It's going to 12. But then we're getting out when the getting is good." China Precision Steel (CPSL): "I did China Mobile (CHL), I did Baidu (BIDU). I refuse to go down in quality. I say SellSellSell."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV