You Ask, Cramer Answers
On Stockpickr Answers Monday and over the weekend, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- In the beginning of the year, you recommended MRV Communications
(MRVC), largely due to its Luminent division and the potential of its spinoff. I have taken a few nibbles out of it on the way down. When will the haze that is the Fiberexon acquisition blow over?
Is a spinoff still possible in the near term?
- On Wednesday's show, you reiterated your buy recommendation of Genesis Lease
Will the recent IPO of Babcock & Brown Air (FLY) reduce demand for GLS stock?
- The housing market here in Canada is basically the opposite of that in the U.S. -- it's booming.
I'm wondering if what happened to the U.S. housing market will hit Canada as well.
- Everyone has mixed opinions about Level 3
(LVLT). I know everyone seems to be betting on Jim Crowe coming back.
What are your opinions on what the stock will be at year-end?
- What do you think about Vonage
(VG) now at $1 per share?
Shouldn't this company be an attractive buyout candidate for Sprint (S) or Verizon (VZ) who have won in court -- so far?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV