Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Watch the Sun Micro Rise
DivX (DIVX):"Ixnay on the Divx. Come on, man, we bought it in the teens, we sold it in the 20s. Now it's all the way back. Don'tBuyDon'tBuy."
GameStop (GME): "I said take profits. I want the stock lower. ... GameStop under 55, I'm gonna pull the trigger."
Exxon Mobil (XOM): "We couldn't take it anymore. In the high 60s and low 70s, we couldn't take it anymore."
Haynes (HAYN): "I don't like that. I don't like that. I should have rung the register in Haynes. I think Haynes is played out. We made the money. I don't want to stick with Haynes."Cramer was also bullish on General Motors (GM), Ford (F), Marathon (MRO), Electronic Arts (ERTS) and Activision (ATVI). Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV