Friday's Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades
CHANGE IN RATINGSAtlantic Tele-Networks (ATNI) downgraded at UBS to Neutral rating from Buy. However, price target lifts to $40 from $35 and FY2008 EPS estimates bump to $2.09 from $2.06.
BigBand Networks (BBND) downgraded at Jefferies to Hold rating from Buy. Price target slashed to $7 from $16.50 and FY2008 EPS estimates drop to $0.30 from $0.50.
Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) upgraded at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods to Outperform. Estimates cut because of the interest rate cut, but the company has a solid balance sheet and the stock appears inexpensive.
Chipotle (CMG) downgraded at Citigroup from Buy to Hold. Valuation call, based on a $120 price target. Even so, estimates are also being raised as the company's fundamental growth strategy continues to be successful.Conseco (CNO) upgraded at Friedman, Billings Ramsey to Outperform. $19 price target. Estimates also raised, based on management's call for lower LTC losses. Cognos (COGN) upgraded at Goldman Sachs to Buy from Neutral based on improved outlook, business momentum and cost controls. Note valuation below peers. Price target pushed to $48 from $42. CRA International (CRAI) upgraded at William Blair from Market Perform to Outperform. Valuation call, even after the company posted disappointing earnings last quarter. First Horizon (FHN) downgraded at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from Market Perform to Underperform. Estimates also cut, as the company is struggling to cut costs fast enough to weather the current credit crunch. $23 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV