Wednesday's ETF Winners & Losers
Exchange-traded funds tracking the financial sector were among the few winners of Wednesday's session, thanks to advances in several broker names.
The Ultra Financials ProShares (UYG) was rising $1, or 1.8%, to $57.30. The iShares Dow Jones U.S. Broker-Dealers (IAI) was up 76 cents, or 1.5%, to $51.48. The KBW Regional Banking (KRE) added 58 cents, or 1.3%, to $44.76. The WisdomTree International Financial (DRF) was gaining 30 cents, or 1.1%, to $28.47.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV