On Stockpickr Answers Wednesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- There has been some discussion that part of the reason Level 3 Communications
(LVLT) is down is because CEO Jim Crowe has been out for surgery. I got an email from investor relations that said Crowe has been back in the office working full time for a little more than a week.
Should this help now that he is back?
- Is there a catalyst that will get Marvell Technology (MRVL - Get Report) back to its glory days, or is this simply a broken stock?
- I got into Foster Wheeler (FWLT) at $45 when you first recommended it and never got out. At what point am I a pig?
- What's your call on Enterra Energy Trust (ENT - Get Report)?
- You called that Texas Instruments
(TXN - Get Report) buy way back - kudos!
Erin Burnett seriously owes you an apology for calling you out (and making folks like me temporarily question your analysis) when those floor traders were laughing at you.