Tuesday's Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades
CHANGE IN RATINGSActivision (ATVI) coverage initiated at Goldman Sachs with a Buy rating, based on expectations for strong growth in sales and margins over the course of the new console cycle. Note that online connectivity will enable in-game advertising, digital distribution, and micro-transactions. Price target at $24.
DemandTec (DMAN) initiated at Morgan Stanley with an overweight rating and $15 price target.
Electronic Arts (ERTS) coverage initiated at Goldman Sachs with a Buy rating, based on strong position heading into new console cycle. Note balanced portfolio of top franchises and international expansion. Price target at $64.
General Motors (GM) downgraded at Goldman Sachs to Neutral from Buy due to valuation. Shares are up 21% since September 7, indicating that value of a UAW concession package appears priced in. Longer term fundamental outlook remains challenged. Price target at $37.Harte-Hanks (HHS) downgraded at JP Morgan to Underweight from Neutral. Cites lack of short-term catalysts based on continued challenging business conditions. Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods (WBD) downgraded at Credit Suisse to Neutral from Outperform. Cites strong growth and fundamentals are already priced-in to the stock. Raised target to $122 from $119.50.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAdobe Systems (ADBE) numbers raised at UBS. Price target lifts to $52 from $50 and FY 2008 EPS estimates upped to $1.36 from $1.31. Reiterates Buy rating. bebe stores (BEBE) 2008 estimates raised at FBR by 2 cents to 86 cents a share to reflect share repurchase agreement. Maintained Market Perform rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV