TheStreet.com TV Recap: Sifting Through Microsoft Rumor Mill
"Unlikely they'll be bought," Cramer said of Blackberry device maker RIM, a $45 billion market-cap company. Cramer told stockpickr.com's James Altucher that RIM was "incredibly overvalued on a takeover basis," although he believes it's a "supreme company."
Cramer said Microsoft is "so IBM (IBM) in 1988, it's frightening ... they think they're a nimble growth company."
What about Microsoft buying Yahoo! (YHOO)? Altucher asked."Yahoo! does have 10 bucks cash
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV