Sugar Daddy States Should Get First Primaries
Folks down south and out west are fond of shaking their fists against "big government" and all the welfare queens in places like California, New York and Massachusetts. What a wonderful opportunity for them to live up to their rhetoric. What a chance for all those Southerners and cowboys to get out of the cart and help the rest of us pull!
A second positive effect? If the states that actually pay the bills chose the government, maybe this would at last restore some fiscal sanity to Washington.
It's just an idea. Sure beats the current fiasco -- or letting the people of Iowa pick the next president because they did last time.
Repeat after me: "A strong America needs big corn ethanol subsidies."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV