Sugar Daddy States Should Get First Primaries
Folks down south and out west are fond of shaking their fists against "big government" and all the welfare queens in places like California, New York and Massachusetts. What a wonderful opportunity for them to live up to their rhetoric. What a chance for all those Southerners and cowboys to get out of the cart and help the rest of us pull!
A second positive effect? If the states that actually pay the bills chose the government, maybe this would at last restore some fiscal sanity to Washington.
It's just an idea. Sure beats the current fiasco -- or letting the people of Iowa pick the next president because they did last time.
Repeat after me: "A strong America needs big corn ethanol subsidies."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV