Friday's ETF Winners & Losers
Overseas-related exchange-traded funds were among the best performers Friday, thanks to a surge in Asia's indices overnight.
Japan's Nikkei 225 Index jumped 2.6%, Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index surged 2.1%, and China's CSI 300 rose 1.1%. Other measures in Taiwan, South Korea and Indonesia were higher, as well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV