Bottled Water Is Draining Your Bank Account
You don't often think of bottled water along the same lines as smoking, drinking alcohol or gambling. But when it comes to wasting money, it's just as bad a habit.
Most people don't consider drinking bottled water a bad habit because they have come to believe that it is healthier for them than tap water. While this may be true in some countries where the water supply is not clean and safe, it isn't true for those living in the U.S.
The bottled water you are drinking may come from the same place as the the water you're already paying for. If the package label indicates it is "purified," then chances are it originates from a municipal water supply.
Dasani, the second-leading bottled water in the U.S. from
(KO), also originally comes from
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV