Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Fantasy Football Portfolio
Finally, he still likes Sears Holdings (SHLD), which he owns for his trust.
The overall future of Sears, which will be closing underperforming stores, looks good, he said. He sees Sears going to $170 and possibly as high as $195 "if the Fed does the right thing."
Trust CEO Eddie Lampert, he said.
Mad MailResponding to an email, Cramer said that he liked Sun Microsystems (SUNW) at $5. He considers SUNW "a sleeper" and said the changing of its ticket symbol to JAVA doesn't matter. Next, Cramer said that real estate brokerage E-House Holdings (EJ) wasn't his China play. Go with Baidu.com (BIDU) and China Mobile (CHL), he said. Finally, Cramer said that Northgate Minerals (NXG) is a "little $3 speculative stock" that he needs more information about.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Goldman Sachs (GS), Inverness Medical Innovations (IMA), Deutsche Telekom (DT), Vodafone Group (VOD), Schlumberger (SLB), Exxon Mobil (XOM), XTO Energy (XTO), Halliburton (HAL), Transocean (RIG), Crocs (CROX), GameStop (GME), Electronic Arts (ERTS), Activision (ATVI), Garmin (GRMN), Apple (AAPL), Google (GOOG) and Research In Motion (RIMM). Cramer was bearish on OraSure Technologies (OSUR) Whole Foods Market (WFMI), Lan Airlines (LFL). For more of Cramer's insights during the Lightning Round, click here.
Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his popular book by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV