Thursday's Health Winners & Losers
The health care sector was relatively flat Thursday, as investors weighed an array of regulatory and clinical trial updates from companies.
BSD Medical (BSM) said Thursday that the Food and Drug Administration completed a pre-approval audit -- which included a five-day onsite inspection of its manufacturing process -- of its BSD-2000 hyperthermia system.
The company said the FDA didn't provide any written inspectional deficiencies, but it didn't allude to when it expects an approval decision. Shares added 51 cents, or 9.4%, to $5.96.
(ZGEN) fell Thursday after announcing after the prior bell that the
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV