TheStreet.com TV Recap: Play High-Growth Stocks as Rates Fall
"Instead of focusing on the morass that is mortgages," focus on the fact that long-term bond rates have gone down and what that will do to high-growth [stocks]," Jim Cramer said on TheStreet.com TV's Wall Street Confidential Web video Thursday.
The interest rates for the 10-year Treasury have gone from 5.3% to 4.66%, and it looks like the "natural leader" in this market is Research In Motion (RIMM), which Cramer said he's been saying all year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV