Monday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Even if you've given up on KongZhong (KONG) and Linktone (LTON), don't give up on Hurray! (HRAY).
ImClone (IMCL) is among Stockpickr's System Trades of the Day.
With Apple (AAPL) down so much since the selloff began, blackfriars wonders whether it's a buy here.
Stockerblog looks at the most-searched-for stock symbols on search engines. You have to ignore "CAT," for obvious reasons, but the rest are interesting.
Eddie Lampert, Mohnish Pabrai and Renaissance Technologies all have new stock holdings. Click the above links to see changes in their portfolios.
With all the turmoil on hedge funds, Aaron Pressman reviews the latest book about the industry.
High School Musical is a new Mickey Mouse Club for Disney (DIS). My opinion, having seen both, is that High School Musical I is 100 times better than High School Musical II.
Howard Lindzon looks at every angle of last week's VMWare (VMW) IPO.
Creative idea of the day from 24/7 Wall St: should New York Times (NYT) spin off its digital holdings into an IPO?
FWallStreet (uhh, not really sure what that name refers to) gives us, for free, its full analysis on Wal-Mart (WMT).
The first insider trading scandal of the iPod.
Unusual stocks of the day: stocks that rose on unusual volume yesterday, and stocks with unusual option activity. These are all potential breakout plays.
And, if you missed the Barron's Roundup, there were stories on EMC (EMC) and others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV