You Ask, Cramer Answers
On Stockpickr Answers in the last few days, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- I have been buying Spirit AeroSystems
Is it OK?
- The airline-lease companies are getting their scalps completely and unjustifiably ripped off here. Aircastle (AYR), AerCap (AER) and Genesis Lease (GLS) have been all but thrown away here, however their CEOs back up their financial ability to buy aircraft (and I believe them because I think the global airline industry is still in bull mode). I'm dutifully waiting before putting any more money to work, but would these represent a back-up-the-truck situation here?
- How do mortgage-backed securities even offer enough of a profit for hedge funds to bother messing with them in the first place?
- What did Jim say about Six Flags (SIX) on "Mad Money" Thursday?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV