Top 10 Rocket Stocks for This Week
Next up is Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), which reports earnings Aug. 16 and is a play off of that report.
With Nividia, Cisco and EMC all reporting great results, tech is clearly the place to be. Those reports bode well for H-P. In fact, Nividia made clear on its conference call that demand for PCs has not slowed -- a trend that should directly benefit HPQ.
For the rest of this week's potential highfliers -- including AIG (AIG), Baidu (BIDU), NYSE Euronext (NYX), Apple (AAPL), Boeing (BA) and Transocean (RIG), and the analysis behind each, check out the Rocket Stocks for the Week of Aug. 13-Aug. 17 portfolio on Stockpickr.com.
To find the snapbacks and potential breakouts on a regular basis, check out these Stockpickr portfolios, which I use in my own research each week:
- Today's Hot List: This daily list is a must-view at midday each day to see what stocks are making the biggest moves and why.
- Always check the Biggest Percentage Losers, a list of stocks that lost big the day before, because they can snap back hard. When you check this list on Stockpickr, you can see which stocks are owned by the quality hedge funds and mutual funds. Pay attention to those. They will be buying at the lower prices, so you should be also.
- Biotech Short Squeezes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV