Top 10 Rocket Stocks for This Week
Nivida (NVDA) was an earnings play that handily beat earnings as chip demand aided earnings, yet the stock was down in after-hours trading. However, we are still up 2% since I recommended it.
Grade: C (Have to wait and see how it does)
Zolt (ZOLT) was by far my best pick in months. The stock climbed 25% since I first recommended it this week alone; the company is amazing, and this is a classic short squeeze.
TLC Vision (TLCV) was a Sowood (or as Jim Cramer calls it, DeadWood) Capital play. The combination of the volatility markets and the liquidation of the firm's assets sent this stock down 11% this week -- I would still keep an eye on it, though.
ConocoPhillips (COP) was down 2% for the week. As oil continues to decline in the short term, let this best-of-breed stock come in.
Grade: B+ Goldman Sachs (GS) was a snapback play in my Rocket Stocks update article midweek. It worked for about a day; other than that, subprime-mortgage issues are taking this stock down to unheard-of levels.
Grade: F Microvision (MVIS) was also a snapback play in my Rocket Stocks update article; shares climbed as much as 9% since Wednesday. The company reported great earnings coupled with the signing of a major deal with Motorola (MOT) a few weeks ago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV