O.J. Simpson to Forfeit Take-Two Game Proceeds
A Los Angeles court is making O.J. Simpson pay up for being part of Take-Two Interactive's (TTWO) latest football video game.
The Los Angeles County Superior Court has ordered Simpson to turn over any royalties and licensing fees earned from the use of his likeness in Take-Two's All Pro Football 2K8 to the estate of murder victim Ron Goldman, according to a report from Reuters.
All Pro Football 2K8 features former football legends, including Simpson.
The game has caught heat for
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV