Tuesday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
24/7 Wall St. wonders what's going on with ValueClick (VCLK).
Stockpickr's System Trades of the Day, up more than 24% this year, has trades triggering this morning on Oracle (ORCL) and ImClone (IMCL), among others.
This is a very important reason to buy Yahoo! (YHOO) now, in my opinion.
10Q Detective analyzes online ad/marketing company Traffix (TRFX).
Mark Cuban describes why he was short iMergent (IIG).
Check out the top stocks at the box office.
Crossing Wall Street (whom I finally met the other day) has a fascinating diagram on GDP revisions.
Hilary Kramer is thinking of flying with Forward Air (FWRD).
Information Arbitrage is starting to change his tune on Electronic Arts (ERTS).
I'm really starting to get intrigued by Bank of America (BAC), and the Quant Investor agrees.
Sramana Mitra continues her study of the Apple (AAPL) iPhone component ecosystem by looking at Infineon (IFX).
TheFlyOnTheWall.com surveys the auto parts manufacturers, and it's interesting how many of them have been successfully diversifying away from the auto business.
I really do think Crocs are ugly shoes, but I'm starting to be convinced.
If we're set up for a snapback rally, then it's worth checking out the unusual stocks of the day: stocks that rose on unusual volume yesterday, and stocks with unusual option activity. These are all potential breakout plays.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV