Monday's ETF Winners & Losers
Bundled securities tracking Chinese markets were among the best performers to start the week.
Overnight, China's CSI 300 Index jumped 2.3%, boosting several related exchange-traded funds. The iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) ETF climbed $4.23, or 3.2%, to $137.88. The SPDR S&P Emerging Asia Pacific (GMF) was tacking on $1.88, or 2.5%, to $76.07. The SPDR S&P China (GXC) was adding $1.65, or 2.3%, to $72.74.
Also among winners, the United States Natural Gas (UNG) ETF climbed 3.1% as natural gas futures rose by 25 cents to $6.45 per million British thermal units. The ETF was higher by $1.24 to $40.90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV