Tuesday's Small-Cap Winners & Losers
Telular (WRLS) clambered up 26.3% to $5.95 after the Chicago-based wireless-products maker dug itself out of steep year-ago losses to a profit of $427,000, or 2 cents a share, and Ultra Clean (UCTT) also turned in positive results for the June quarter. The Menlo Park, Calif., company, which makes subsystems for the semiconductor capital-equipment market, posted in-line earnings of 23 cents a share. Shares leapt 13.9% to $15.31.And IncrediMail (MAIL), an Israel-based email-software developer, climbed 6.3% to $9.99 on speculation that social-networking Web site Facebook could be interested in buying it out. A Reuters report furthermore indicated that the firm has been approached by several interested parties, as per a company executive.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV