The $80-to-$120 Mega-Portfolio
Jim Cramer likes best-of-breed stocks. I have a story about this at the end of this article about the first time I met Cramer, which describes his "best of breed" strategy a bit more.
But two weeks ago on "Mad Money," he put this "best of breed" strategy into quantifiable practice when he told his viewers that "stocks that go to $80 a share in a bull market tend to go to $120, as long as the bull market keeps going."
At Stockpickr, we set up a portfolio of stocks in the $80 to $90 range that just broke out. We also filtered all of the stocks in this portfolio so it only includes profitable companies with low
Here's the full portfolio.First up is Leap Wireless (LEAP), which is a relativity unknown international wireless company. Leap offers digital wireless services in the U.S. under the Cricket and JumpTM Mobile brands. The company offers unlimited local and U.S. long-distance service from the Cricket service area and unlimited use of multiple calling features and messaging services. Leap also has impressive growth (as per its international exposure) and its quarterly revenue growth -- which is up 46% year over year -- shows that. Leap could hit $120 as it continues to expand into more international markets. This will fuel the company's growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV