Take-Two Game Has O.J. Simpson -- and a Knife
This is hardly the first time that Take-Two has faced extensive criticism for poor judgment.
Last month, the company's game, Manhunt 2, was denied a rating by the British Board of Film Certification because of its violent content. Take-Two has suspended the game and has not indicated when it will release it again.
In 2005, the discovery of racy content in another Take-Two games, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, had many retailers pulling the games off shelves until the company removed the offending portions of the game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV