Stockpickr Lists: Travelzoo Blues
Latest Activist Situations: In a 13D filing after the market close Friday, Third Avenue Management, a 12.4% holder in Abitibi-Consolidated (ABY), said it had changed its filing status from 13G (passive) to 13D (active), arguing the combination with Bowater (BOW) is not in the best interest of shareholders. The stock lost only a penny to close at $2.84.
Forum of the Day
Do You Know the Answer?Adamtav, who is looking for something with great growth potential that isn't too pricy, asks, "What is a good health care play?"
Feeling Lucky?And finally, try picking a random portfolio suited to do-it-yourselfers with more detailed analysis at I'm Feeling Lucky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV