Stockpickr Lists: Travelzoo Blues
Editor's Note: In this feature from Stockpickr, we highlight lists of stocks that have made new highs, lows or seen other unusual activity.
Biggest % Gainers: Dynacq Healthcare (DYII) skyrocketed more than 200% Monday after the company posted spectacular third-quarter results that shattered estimates. The Houston health care company reported income of 16 cents a share, up from 3 cents a share a year earlier. The stock gained $5.14, to close Monday at $7.87.
52-Week Highs: Blue Nile (NILE) hit a 52-week high of $81.75 after the online jewelry seller received a positive analyst report. Citibank upgraded NILE to buy from hold and upped its price target to $88. The company closed the day up $6.59, or 9.2%, at $78.56.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV