Send Your 8-Year-Old to Business School
As the summer heats up, you'll inevitably see plenty of neighborhood kids hawking their wares -- a 25-cent cup of lemonade.
But that's not the only small business young ones are getting into. Kids are discovering options with low start-up costs, and are quickly becoming the next wave of entrepreneurs. The book Better Than a Lemonade Stand: Small Business Ideas for Kids was even written by one: 15-year-old Daryl Bernstein.
Running their own business can teach children important financial management and planning skills. And even if your kids don't seem to have the entrepreneurial spirit, there are plenty of ways to help them get started.
You're Never Too Young
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV